Running a Business is a Balancing Act. Let Us Balance Your Books
When it comes to Bookkeeping services, most business owners attempt to thrive on a “Do-It-Yourself” mentality. They try to do everything themselves in an attempt to keep expenses low. However, letting go of that mentality could actually make you more money.
It’s been proven time after time that business owners who hire accounting help often discover that they WERE NOT doing as well as they thought they were. Well-known issues include:
- Not focusing on business growth – working in the business instead of working on the business
- Accounting and tax planning becoming more difficult over the years
- Incorrectly mingled expenses and assets
- Quarterly late fees from late filings
- And the list goes on…
So the question becomes, “How do I know if I need a bookkeeper?”
- Are you always wondering how much money is in your bank account and wishing your accounting program had the right balance?
- Do you get late fees from your vendors, because you pay late?
- Have you ever received a bill or statement and don’t know where those charges came from?
- Do you get NSF charges from your bank?
- Are you struggling able to get accurate information quickly from your QuickBooks data?
- Are you wishing you had more time to manage your business?
- Do you wish you had a budget and knew where your business stands financially?
If you don’t have adequate records, then you are losing money every day!
If you answer yes to these questions, then yes you need our services!
Feel free to contact us anytime.
Telephone: (800) 878-40516701 Katella Avenue
Cypress CA 90630